nature& landscape photography
Scores of opportunities await the nature photographer who has the right gear and the skills to capture its beauty in this four-week class!
This class can take you from an average shooter to a skilled photographer making special and unique nature images.
We will cover:
- The right gear and equipment for the nature photographer
- Filters – the polarizer and more
- White balance and exposure
- Top tips for better outdoor work
- Tips on travel photography
- One field trip (details in class)
We will meet three times in the classroom (January 14, 21, 28) and once on location (January 23) for a hands-on shoot.
The field shoot will be held locally. The location, meet point, details and directions will be provided at the first class.
Registered students are asked to bring note-taking material to the first class.
Note that this class is offered only during peak seasons.
What our student are saying –
“My favorite kind of photography!” – M.P., 2014
Class Limit: 12 nature photographers
Prerequisite: Photo 1 or equivalent in skills